Foreign Students

Training and Renting Prerequisites

Once you have decided to train with us or rent any of our aircraft, we will need to take care of a few simple paperwork items. We have posted this page to make your initial visit with us go a little more smoothly. You may want to download these and at least review them prior to your initial visit to our facility.

Before we are allowed to start flight training we will need to apply for permission to train with the TSA. This is a simple process that could take 2 weeks for it to go through. We will be happy to help you with the registration. You will need to bring your passport with you to prove your US Citizenship. If you are not a US Citizen you will need TSA approval for certain training events.
Copy and paste the address below into your browser .

If you are already a pilot, we will need copies of your pilot certificates and medical. We will also need copies of your logbook entries to verify total time and time in aircraft type for those aircraft you wish to rent. So please bring your logbook with you. Everyone will be required to read and sign our Terms and Conditions.

You will also be asked to fill out a Pilot Information Form. If you are new to flying, simply leave the aircraft times blank and fill out the rest of the information that does apply.